Inside the box:
- Sailserver 2
- NMEA 2000 cable
- Short form guide.
Take care to note down or take a picture of your Sailserver ID which you will find on the back of your Sailserver device. You will need your Sailserver ID during the registration process and to link your boat.
Sailserver can be connected to modern instruments via NMEA 2000.
Sailserver will still work if not connected to the instruments on your boat, however exclusively using data from its internal GPS.
On the front of Sailserver is a status LED which will help you during the installation process and to identify any errors.
- GREEN light - Valid GPS position found.
- RED light - No GPS position found yet.
- BLUE light - Temporary state. The number of flashes is not relevant.
- 1 fashs - Sailserver is online.
- 2 flashes - Sailserver is temporarily not online.
- 3 flashes - Sailserver is starting up or no Internet.
- 4 flashes - Sailserver has experienced an error during start-up.